19.05.2024, 04:02 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

03.11.2017, 04:24

td iieu cheap jordan shoes 518

Palestinians.

We need to remember that we have a wounded Palestine in our hands. The cause of Palestine must be at the centre of everything we are building,jordans for cheap.

?

Al Jazeera: While on hunger strike,cheap retro jordans, were you aware of actions taking place in solidarity with you?

Adnan:?From my bed at al-Makassed hospital, I send a message of solidarity to all people who have supported me. There is a very important symbolic significance to this hospital. It accepted all of the injured and martyred from the Al-Aqsa Mosque. The bed I'm on now may have been sat on by a martyr or someone injured in defence of Al-Aqsa Mosque,cheapjordansretrofreeshipping.com, and it's a great honour and privilege to be on this bed.

What unites us as free people of the world is much greater than what divides us. I send my love and solidarity to all the free people and my great thanks to them and appreciation for all they've done,jordans for cheap.?

Al Jazeera: How much support did you receive from the Palestinian leadership?

Adnan:,cheap jordans free shipping?There was some communication between myself and the ministry for prisoners

fg q cheap jordans online 623 fzb

en b cheap jordans free shipp

gy l airjordanshoesreal.com 564 btn

sA6u2ctYo

Fortgeschrittener

22.12.2017, 17:06

specific price of goods to the order page settlement price shall prevail

Thema bewerten