17.05.2024, 10:42 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

16.02.2018, 05:09

Wholesale NFL Jerseys China

Jones plans to continue living in Jacksonville, which drafted him as a running back out of college but moved him to fullback.
"I love the game of football and I want to be around it," he said. "I've done some networking with teams with the hope of landing something, but it's a tough field to get into."
A second-round pick out of Florida State, Jones played in 115 games during his nine years in Jacksonville. He spent the 2013 season with Houston and went to training camp with New Orleans last year before getting cut.
"There's no real glory in that position, but G swallowed his pride and always gave a hundred percent effort and attention to detail in the classroom and on the practice field. A huge piece of my success from over a five-year span was due to Greg."
"Selflessness and humility are two character traits that come to mind when I think of G," Taylor said. "He could have easily rebelled when the coaches decided to move him to fullback.
Jones finished with 913 yards rushing and 10 touchdowns,Air Max 90 Black And White Mens.
He was best known for his tenacious blocking