19.05.2024, 10:07 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

16.02.2018, 10:51

Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys

"It's harder to call those maybe when you're down like that because I think maybe the idea is that, well, 'I don't want to do anything that's going to look stupid or is going to be a costly mistake. Let's play it by the book here,'" Brees explained.

Notes: Saints left tackle Terron Armstead (Knee), who returned last Sunday from a two-game absence, sat out Wednesday's practice. Also sidelined Wednesday because of various injuries were: linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (hip), linebacker David Hawthorne (hamstring) and offensive tackle Andrus Peat (knee). ... Receiver Marques Colston, defensive tackle Kevin Williams, right guard Jahri Evans and guard Mike McGlynn also missed full team drills, but the team said their absences were not injury related. ... Cornerback Keenan Lewis (hip) was listed as limited.
"I don't think you dial back anything when things aren't going well. You've got to go for it. You've got to create that lion in your locker room," Coughlin said Wednesday. "You want to surround yourself with a bunch of guys that will put it on the line for you, understanding that there is a risk involved."
"We're playing to win the game," Brees added with intonation reminiscent of a memorable comment by former NFL coach Herm Edwards. "We're not just going to be passive. ... There are times when you've got to go out and you've got to seize it. And I think that definitely sends a message to our team, on both sides of the football."
The Saints finally put the Colts away with a 20-yard completion to Marques Colston on third-and-4 with a little over 2 minutes left,2018 Nike Air Max 98; the first down allowed New Orleans to run out the clock.
METAIRIE, La. (AP)

Thema bewerten