17.05.2024, 09:14 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

16.02.2018, 14:51

2018 Nike Air Max 90 Essential

He acknowledged that yes, he looks at his TD throws and interceptions every year because if the former is high and the latter low, "that means you're getting your team in the end zone and that means you're protecting the ball. I think that particular statistic usually leads to winning football games."
"I've already got a couple milestones," said Thomas, who caught Manning's 51st TD throw that broke Tom Brady's single-season record last year. It was one of his dozen TD receptions that surpassed Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpe's team record for tight ends.
Notes: LB Lerentee McCray (knee) practiced for the first time since getting hurt against Kansas City on Sept. 14. That left S David Bruton (ankle) as the only player who didn't practice. RG Louis Vasquez (ribcage) was limited. ... Nuggets head coach Brian Shaw and point guard Ty Lawson attended Wednesday's practice.
His first in a Broncos uniform was the 400th of his career and it came on a 71-yard screen pass to Demaryius Thomas.
"As my old center Jeff Saturday said, the only reason I've thrown that many is because I had great protection for so many years. Typical lineman speaking,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, especially one in the media now," Manning said. "But to tell you the truth, he's right. There are so many people that have helped me along the way."
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP)

Thema bewerten